Accountant (CPA and Non-CPA)
Responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of an organization. Their duties include preparing financial statements, examining and analyzing a company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.