Body and Paint Service Technician
Responsible for repairing the vehicle body. They work in auto body repair shops at dealerships, independent repair centers or fleet workshops and carry out a range of repairs, from hammering out minor dents to windshield replacement and complete rebuilds.
- Inspect vehicles for damage.
- Repair body to factory or customer specifications.
- Remove and replace damaged parts with power and hand tools.
- Fill cracks and depressions.
- Perform cosmetic repairs.
- GED or General Educational Diploma Certificate
- With at least two (2) years of related experience, preferably in Automotive Industry.