Finance and Accounting Manager
Finance & Accounting Department (FAD)
The Finance and Accounting Manager shall be the over-all head of Finance and Accounting Department.
Specifically, he/she shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensures the accurate preparation and timely submission of financial reports required by the Management and Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP).
- Ensures the smooth flow of all finance and accounting processes in the organization.
- Acts as Project Manager of Dealer Management System (DMS) software.
- Monitors cash availability and recommends short- and long-term investments.
- Facilitates in budget preparation and deliberation.
- Liaises with banks involving Letter of Credits (LC), credit facility and other bank-related transactions.
- Approves the following:
- Payroll register/calculation
- Aging reports (customers and suppliers)
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash reports
- Cash position
- Unreleased checks report
- Petty cash summary
- All invoices, Vouchers, debit/credit memos and journal entries
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With a minimum five (5) years related working experience
- With a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is an advantage
- Must be result driven and goal oriented
- With outstanding leadership skills
- With excellent interpersonal skills
- Must work effectively and efficiently under pressure.