FOREMAN (BODY AND PAINT)
In-charge of close monitoring of all work flows done in the Body and Paint (BP) Service Workshop, including all work activities of BP Contractors to ensure that the services rendered for the customers’ vehicles comply with Toyota Motor Philippines’ standard procedures and to ensure that the number of comeback repairs will be minimized, if not eliminated, to gain customer satisfaction and trust.
1. Check all stalls and ensure equipment and tools are in good working condition
2. Follow up job progress and supervise BP Contractors during actual repair
3. Receive the Repair Order (RO) for quality inspection
4. Check and fill up Advise Slip for additional job found
5. Inform the BP Service Advisor for any additional job noted on the Advise Slip
6. Ensure all customer’s claims are reflected in the RO
7. Keep BP Service Advisor always informed of job progress or delays
8. Carry out final inspection of all completed work
9. Assist Paint Technician in formulating the color
10. Lead, control and motivate BP Technicians
11. Maintain the workshop area clean, organized, orderly and compliant with safety,
health and environment regulations
12. Ensure all Technicians are compliant with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
13. Perform road testing when necessary.
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any equivalent course.
2. With at least two (2) years of related experience, preferably in Automotive Industry.
3. Exhibits above average customer relations skills, leadership skill, social skills, flexibility