Human Resources Department
- Reports directly to the Officer, Finance and Admin / President.
- Oversees all the activities in the recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, training and organizational development and employee relations.
- Design policies and procedures concerning all organizational development and human resource allocation.
- Perform annual study of the company’s current leveling, salary and benefits against the industry average to ensure employee satisfaction and competitiveness.
- Align policies in compliance with local labor laws and governmental mandate.
- Recommend to the President any proposed changes on the Company’s leveling, salary, and benefits structure.
- Recommend team member to the Personnel Action Board who is subject to employee movement.
- At least 8 – 10 years experience as Human Resources Manager.
- Proven good track record in human management.
- Must have excellent skills in handling people.
- Knowledgeable in various HR services.
- Must be analytical.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.