Insurance Claims Coordinator
Reviews claims to make sure that billing requirements are met, updates accounts as necessary, answers inquiries, and makes recommendations for resolution. Typically requires an associate degree or its equivalent.
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
- Collaborating with clients or employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, insurance, or a related field and must have previous experience in a related role
- Possess interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, organization, time management, communication, and customer service skills.