Senior Customer Relations Staff
Customer Relations Department
The senior Customer Relations staff will maintain a high customer satisfaction and customer retention level in the dealership. The CR Staff will be responsible in receiving, coordinating and monitoring all voice of the customers that will help enhance the Dealers Operations for growth and sustainability.
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Tourism Management, International Hospitality Management or any equivalent course.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and Powerpoint.
3. With at least one (1) year related experience.
4. Must have ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, including excellent listening skills
5. Must be able to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
6. Must be have strong organizational skills.
7. Must have ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations.