Vehicle Sales Manager
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE
The Vehicle Sales Manager ensures the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the Vehicle Sales Department and closely collaborates with the business offices (Finance and Administration). His Duties include, but certainly not limited to, planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and solid business practices.
- Continuing growth in sales and profit by achieving the VSD targets
- Efficient and effective inventory management and controls
- Rationalized operating costs management
- Effective and efficient credit and collections management
- Maximized productivity levels of the Sales team by developing quality GRMs
- Safeguards assets assigned to the VSD and of its customers from losses and damages
- Continuing improvement in customer satisfaction in order to retain customers
- Building a reputable corporate image through sound business practices
- Attain a Class A TDSP rating
- Comply with and deliver all responsibilities and items as mandated under pertinent laws, such as, but not limited to, Environmental Laws and policies, Data Privacy laws and policies, Consumer Right laws (e.g. Consumer Act of the Philippines and Lemon Law) and policies.
- Compliance to TMP, Internal and other related Policies and Procedures
- Any related financial or legal accountability proven to have resulted from the employee’s non-compliance to TMP, Internal and other related Policies and Procedures
- Accomplishment of all required turn-over and securing of clearance for instance of separation with the company
- Bachelor’s degree preferably business course
- At least 5 years in the automotive industry with exposure in sales and customer service
Knowledge and skills required
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements and manage a large, diverse staff.
- Must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
Amount of supervision received by the incumbent
- Under the direct supervision of the GM but should be able to work independently after orientation
Level of financial responsibility and accountability
Impact of action carried by this job
- Non meeting of the requirements of the job may lead to serious impact on the business
Level of communication and nature of contacts
Level and nature of internal contacts
- Regular contacts with managers down to the staff
Level and nature of external contacts
- Regular contact to TMP officers, TDA
- Occasional contact to Local Government units